S1E100 – 3Chi Delta 8 THC Vape Cartridge Gelato 41 Hybrid/Indica Review
Check out our 3Chi Delta 8 THC Vape Cartridge Gelato 41: https://www.tri-healthy.com/product/3Chi-Delta-8-THC-Vape-Cartridge-1-ml-Gelato-41-CDT/517
Tri-Healthy CBD is the leading provider for all your CBD and Delta-8 THC needs in the northeast Ohio, and gulfcoast Florida regions. We have a store location inside the Eastwood Mall in Niles, Ohio that effectively supplies the Howland, Liberty, and Niles areas as well as another store located inside the Southern Park Mall in Boardman, Ohio which effectively supplies the Youngstown, Sharon, and Boardman areas. Our Venice store located at 248 Tampa Avenue West 13A is also a large provider of CBD and Delta-8 THC products in the Nokomis, Venice, and Sarasota areas respectively.
Our 3Chi Delta 8 THC Gelato 41 Vape Cartridge is an indica-hybrid strain with generally euphoric yet relaxing effects, a perfect smoke for easing into your evenings.
The Gelato 41 strain of our 3Chi Delta 8 Vape Cartridges contains roughly 950mg of Delta 8 THC, making up 95% of the total extract; the other 5% is a combined 50mg of cannabis derived terpenes as well as other minor cannabinoids including CBN and CBC.
Gelato 41 is a delectable strain for those who can appreciate the sweetness of blueberry and citrus within a humbling earthy aroma, a flavor that incites focus and relaxation.
You can purchase our Gelato 41 strain, and all of our other 3Chi Delta 8 THC Vape Cartridges, at any of our stores including our Boardman location, home of our Steel Valley CBD Full Spectrum sublingual tinctures.
Our 3Chi cartridges are available at any of our Tri-Healthy CBD locations in Youngstown and Niles, Ohio as well as Venice, Florida.
We provide nationwide shipping which you can take advantage of by ordering online at www.tri-healthy.com or give us a call and place your order by phone at 844-994-3676. It is not uncommon that we host a variety of flash sales, promotions, and special discounts so to stay completely up to date please consider following our social media outlets on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Disclaimer: These videos are used for educational purposes. These statements should not be taken as medical advice. The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. Tri-Healthy shall not be held liable for medical claims made by employees or customers. We recommend consulting with a qualified medical doctor or physician when preparing a treatment plan for any and all diseases or ailments.