S1E103 – 3Chi Delta 8 THC Vape Cartridge Melonatta Sativa/Hybrid Review
Check out our 3Chi Delta 8 THC Vape Cartridge Melonatta: https://www.tri-healthy.com/product/3Chi-Delta-8-THC-Vape-Cartridge-1-ml-Melonatta-CDT/546
Tri-Healthy CBD is the leading provider for all your CBD and Delta-8 THC needs in the northeast Ohio, and gulfcoast Florida regions. We have a store location inside the Eastwood Mall in Niles, Ohio that effectively supplies the Howland, Liberty, and Niles areas as well as another store located inside the Southern Park Mall in Boardman, Ohio which effectively supplies the Youngstown, Sharon, and Boardman areas. Our Venice store located at 248 Tampa Avenue West 13A is also a large provider of CBD and Delta-8 THC products in the Nokomis, Venice, and Sarasota areas respectively.
Our 3Chi Delta 8 THC Melonatta Vape Cartridge is a stimulating sativa-hybrid strain that promotes energy, euphoria, and relaxation.
Our 3Chi Delta 8 Melonatta Vape Cartridges contain 950mg of Delta 8 THC making up 95% of the total distillate, the remaining 5% of the distillate is 50mg of all cannabis-derived terpenes as well as minor cannabinoids such as CBC and CBN.
Our 3Chi Delta 8 Melonatta Vape Cartridges contain all cannabis-derived terpenes that provide an all-natural sweet melon taste that is delicious any time of day.
You can purchase every strain of our 3Chi Delta 8 THC Vape Cartridges at any one of our three locations in Niles and Boardman, Ohio or in Venice, Florida.
You can purchase all the uniquely delicious strains of our 3Chi Delta 8 THC Vape Cartridges, as well as many of our other products, at any of our stores – including our Boardman location, home of our Steel Valley CBD Full Spectrum sublingual tinctures.
We provide nationwide shipping which you can take advantage of by ordering online at www.tri-healthy.com or give us a call and place your order by phone at 844-994-3676. It is not uncommon that we host a variety of flash sales, promotions, and special discounts so to stay completely up to date please consider following our social media outlets on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Disclaimer: These videos are used for educational purposes. These statements should not be taken as medical advice. The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. Tri-Healthy shall not be held liable for medical claims made by employees or customers. We recommend consulting with a qualified medical doctor or physician when preparing a treatment plan for any and all diseases or ailments.