S1E137 – 3Chi Delta 8 THC Vape Cartridge Gary Payton Review
Check out our 3Chi Delta 8 THC Vape Cartridge Gary Payton: https://www.tri-healthy.com/product/3chi-delta-8-thc-vape-cartridge-1-ml-gary-payton-cdt-/557
Tri-Healthy CBD, actively serving as your CBD and Delta-8 THC provider in the northeast Ohio area with two store locations inside the Eastwood Mall in Niles, Ohio and inside the Southern Park Mall in Boardman, Ohio. We also have a store located in Venice, Florida at 248 Tampa Avenue West 13A. With three store locations we can effectively supply the Niles, Howland, Liberty, Youngstown, Boardman, Venice, Nokomis, and Sarasota areas respectively.
Our 3Chi Delta 8 THC Vape Cartridges are an easy and portable way to get the relief you need quickly. Each puff provides an almost instant onset of effects making it a great option for as needed usage.
Each puff of our 3Chi Delta 8 THC Gary Payton cartridge gives an energizing and euphoric experience that may provide heightened focus alongside a delicious spicy-sweet herbal flavor.
Our 3Chi Delta 8 THC Gary Payton cartridge is a hybrid strain that contains roughly 900mg of Delta 8 THC, this makes up 95% of the total distillate while the remaining 5% contains the cannabis-derived terpenes that provide the great all natural taste.
You can find our 3Chi Delta 8 THC Gary Payton cartridge at any of our store locations including our sun belt store in Venice, FL near Sarasota, Tampa, and North Port, FL.
You can find our 3Chi Delta 8 THC Gary Payton cartridge, as well as all of our other 3Chi Delta 8 THC cartridges, at any of our three locations in Niles and Boardman, Ohio or at our location in Venice, FL – northwest of North Port.
If you can’t make it out to one of our locations don’t fret because we provide nationwide shipping when you order online at www.tri-healthy.com or you can even order over the phone by calling any of our store locations at 844-994-3676. To keep completely up to date on all our flash sales, promotions, and special offers consider following our social media outlets on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Stay Healthy with Tri-Healthy.
Disclaimer: These videos are used for educational purposes. These statements should not be taken as medical advice. The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. Tri-Healthy shall not be held liable for medical claims made by employees or customers. We recommend consulting with a qualified medical doctor or physician when preparing a treatment plan for any and all diseases or ailments.