S1E138 – 3Chi Delta 8 THC Vape Cartridge Snowman Review
Check out our 3Chi Delta 8 THC Vape Cartridge Snowman: https://www.tri-healthy.com/product/3chi-delta-8-thc-vape-cartridge-1-ml-snowman-cdt-/560
Tri-Healthy CBD is the leading provider of all your CBD, Delta-8 THC, and other hemp needs in the northeast Ohio, and gulfcoast Florida areas. You can find us at any of our three locations inside the Eastwood Mall in Niles, Ohio, inside the Southern Park Mall in Boardman, Ohio and at 248 Tampa Avenue West 13A in Venice, Florida.
Our 3Chi Delta 8 THC Snowman Vape Cartridge is a stimulating sativa hybrid strain that provides a blend of relaxation and euphoria that culminates into an overall uplifting smoke that is delightful any time of day.
Our 3Chi Delta 8 Snowman cartridge has a smooth and sweet flavor that almost cools you down as you smoke it. The distillate contains all cannabis-derived terpenes providing unique herbal notes that counter the sweetness perfectly.
Our 3Chi Delta 8 Snowman cartridge contains roughly 900mg of Delta 8 THC extract making up for 95% of the total distillate while the remaining 5% contains the cannabis-derived terpenes that provide flavor and additional therapeutic effects.
You can find our 3Chi Delta 8 THC Snowman cartridge at any of our store locations including our sun belt store in Venice, FL near Sarasota, Tampa, and North Port, FL.
You can find our 3Chi Delta 8 THC Snowman cartridge, as well as all of our other 3Chi Delta 8 THC cartridges, at any of our three locations in Niles and Boardman, Ohio or at our location in Venice, FL – northwest of North Port.
We ship our products nationwide and you can order by phone by calling us at 844-994-3676 or if you prefer, you can order online at www.tri-healthy.com. To keep up with all of our promotions, flash sales, and discounts consider following our social media outlets on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Disclaimer: These videos are used for educational purposes. These statements should not be taken as medical advice. The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. Tri-Healthy shall not be held liable for medical claims made by employees or customers. We recommend consulting with a qualified medical doctor or physician when preparing a treatment plan for any and all diseases or ailments.